Well,
You have all waited for 24 hours and here it finally is........drum ruffles.......
My second first fashion blog!
Of course you are all wondering why I called my blog 'the girl with the yellow coat'.
Let's explain:
Last fall, I bought this amazing yellow 'River Island' coat, and I love it so much, that I wanted to call my blog after my coat. I especially love how I feel when I am wearing it.
Why it is so amazing? First of all because the colour is really beautiful, even though a lot of people hate that tone, and think I am a banana or a bird. But I don't care, because when I am wearing that coat, I feel like it's summer, I feel happier, and it just makes me shine. Another nice thing about it, is that I am never bored when I am biking, because it makes me laugh that I scare everybody with that bright colour: Yellow.
One last tip: Just buy something in a really bright colour, because it does something to you, and I especially want to promote Yellow.
Just because
YELLOW IS FABULOUS!
THE GIRL WITH THE YELLOW COAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment