Hello everybody,
I started this project 2 years ago. Clean up the extreme mess in my room. Painted it. Painted it again. Again. And Again. And now, it's still the wrong colour. And it's still a mess. Yes. That is redecorating Olivia's room. Not so much fun, fashion and fabulousness. I've been working on it for two years now. Actually not exactly.
I've been to school, have been going to some party's, on vacation, worked.......
so actually, the problem is that most people thing the project is endless, but actually, you have to work on it non stop. Ponytail, shorts, some good music and go for it!
Than, redecorating is al lot of fun, there is a lot of fashion involved and........
A LOTT OF FABULOUSNESS!
So start decorating everybody, and give yourself that new room.
I LOVE IT. AND IN A FEW WEEKS, YOU WILL LOVE MY ROOM TO.
THE GIRL WITH THE YELLOW COAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment